CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love you all so much!

My heart is bursting today! This is the start of a pretty intense week. I need to let all of you know how much I love and appreciate you. I have been the lucky recipient of the best texts, cards, phone calls, emails, special visits into the restaurant, hugs, you name it, I have felt it! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to let me know you are thinking about me. I have been blown away by the encouragement and support. I really have used you all for strength. Wow....I have said it before, but I am blessed. I have a hard time putting it into words, but you all have a special place in my heart. Thank you again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike and I are thinking of you as this Wednesday approaches. You deserve the best and I have strong feelings that you will beat this; you are after all a pretty tough lady. Hang in there!
Love Meg

Karine Romero said...

Courtney..Thinking and praying for you today. You are in good hands. Keep up the positive attitude all you can, it really helps!

Palimpsest said...

Court, Clan Mead is rooting for you! (Including the dogs & cats.) We hope all is well! Lincoln & Catrin & Corwynne & Tarran & Random & Been & Cork & Nigel & Camber

Post a Comment